This phrase sums it up for us. So love is the constant. He first loved and so gave us the opportunity for life, life eternal. When our faith becomes sight and our hope is fulfilled. Love remains as the greatest. This gospel love is the foundation for our commitment to Christ, His church and the lost world. This love is the cornerstone of our family. May you be blessed by the words contained in this blog as it follows this journey we call life.

1/13/09

Christams 2008

These pictures are especially for family and friends who did not get to see our home at Christmas. You will notice that we have done some painting!



I have had these snowmen for years, but just love how carefree they appear!


This is one of my favorites. I love the wreaths on top of one another. And the wall is painted a burnt red to encompass all of the holiday decorating, including the rich colors of autumn.

Notice that the wisemen are "a far of" since they were not there at the actual birth of Jesus. My mom always decorated with fresh greens. It made the house smell so festive!

We received so many cards that only a third fit on the pantry door! We are crazy loved!


I had 4 of these little trees from my doll house growing up. I decorated them all and placed them about the house. My sister Caitlyn informed me that I went a tad overboard with 4! Definitely, but I thought it was such a great idea and they turned out darling!

Oh, here is another 'lil tree!

We paid $30 for our 10 foot tree. I told Nick that I was going to get a great price. He said that if I was going to barter, he was going to be scarce. And that he was! However, his face was pretty excited when I handed him back the unspent cash! He told me I was unbelievable!
Also, my dad gave Nick a train for under the tree. Nick was thrilled and Watson was terrified. I guess he thought it could come off of the tracks and get him.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ok I will admit. The little trees were a little much, but my sister is such a great decorator and a mommy to be!!!

Love ya Meg and Nick (and Eli)!!!


Blog Archive