This phrase sums it up for us. So love is the constant. He first loved and so gave us the opportunity for life, life eternal. When our faith becomes sight and our hope is fulfilled. Love remains as the greatest. This gospel love is the foundation for our commitment to Christ, His church and the lost world. This love is the cornerstone of our family. May you be blessed by the words contained in this blog as it follows this journey we call life.

1/13/09

MK in Dallas

The first week of December, I ventured to Dallas for training. The corporate offices are gorgeous! And it was a great time to access the business and where the Lord is leading us concerning adding on the amazing role of motherhood! We are praying that Nick and I will be able to work out a schedule, so that Eli will always be with one of us. Please be in prayer for us as we transition this spring!

In Mary Kay's office!


In addition to a blessing of an income, we also earn fabulous prizes. Our business is no where near earning this ring this year, but maybe next! And, yes, those are all diamonds! Can you imagine that as your wedding band?


Corporate from the outside!
Mary Kay used to have this "fun" tub in her home and it is a tradition to get your picture in it! This is my maternity suit. It is dark chocolate, but you can still see a round belly!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Meg! I'm so glad I checked out your blog! Congratulations on your pregnancy! How amazing. You look great, and it sounds like you guys are doing well. Miss you, love you, Erin.

Unknown said...

Above comment from Erin Robertson (Freeman) ... Just realized I didn't leave my last name to identify myself! :)

Davin, Alisia, Hudson, and Naomi said...

What fun to go see MK central. I love your Christmas decorations I will always think of you at Christmas time and the stories you shared with how your mom would decorate the house and put a tree in every room! We miss you!


Blog Archive